440xiGCMsport
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Estoril Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skald
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracus View Post
That was not a comparison mister, it was an analogy. Total different nuances, it seems that you didn't get his point.
Dear Sir,

I think I got that right - that analogy was turned into a comparison with the second part - "What people are saying is that BMW is not Toyota and should build vehicles that should stir passion and the senses." So bmw shouldn't build GT since it's as common and grey as a Corolla from that point of view that's why I wrote no comparisons please in any way.

I don't want to justify the existence of the GT, I don't think it's needed at all. Claiming nonsense as a fact what bothers me the most and I mean no offense with this. It's just so boring that a simple "different cup of tea" is not enough for many people it just has to be an insult. Always the same song, sometimes with different lyrics.

"Why are they still making these?"
"Ugly hatchback."
"Yicch! I still can't understand why this thing deserves to exist."
"still ugly and useless" - That's my favourite
"Dislike...massive dislike..." This one is quite sophisticated.
Why is it an insult? That is other people's opinion. You like it they don't. Just like you like your GT and and find my GC ugly. So what. Is it because there is more negativity and positive? Ahhh general consensus is a bitch. Lol
No seriously all that matters is you like your car am I correct?
Appreciate 0