View Single Post
      07-25-2023, 12:08 PM   #21
Evan@Tischer
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: Online Parts Sales

getBMWparts.com | Genuine BMW F3x 340i, 440i M Performance Power & Sound Kit!!!

getBMWparts.com | Genuine BMW F3x 340i, 440i M Performance Power and Sound Kit!!!

Fits F30 LCI 340i/iX, F32 440i/iX, F33 440i/iX, and F36 440i/iX.

Discover the hidden power of the 340i & 440i with the all-new BMW M Performance Power and Sound Kit! For the first time, the BMW M Performance Power kit now comes bundled with a higher flowing, valve controlled exhaust for maximum performance and exhilaration! The BMW M Performance Power & Sound Kit features engine tuning software and an electronically controlled valve exhaust system that is actuated in Sport/Sport+ modes via the driving experience control button.

Power Kit Highlights/Benefits:
  • Horsepower is increased to 355hp (+35hp)
  • Torque is increased to 369 lb-ft (+39 lb-ft) for auto trans and 355 lb-ft (+25 lb-ft) for manual trans vehicles
  • Faster acceleration: 0.2 seconds faster than the standard 340i/440i model from 0 to 60 mph
  • "Exhaust burble" sound during engine overrun conditions
  • Adheres to rigorous BMW Group test standards: Vehicles retain the emission certification; Vehicles maintain the original fuel efficiency ratings
  • The vehicle's original BMW Limited Warranty is not affected: 4 Year/50K miles when purchased with the new vehicle; 2 Years/unlimited or the balance of the new vehicle warranty, whichever is greater, when purchased after delivery
Shop Genuine BMW M Performance Power Kits Here!!!

Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | New: Shop Porsche & Audi parts!
Appreciate 0