First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONSTAR View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselover View Post
Thank you Sgimips---that is the response I was hoping for. Have you installed the headlights yet and if so, did everything go OK?
Sorry bud, I was just messing with you. The headlights are all the same -- as long as you have pre-LCI halogens, they will work just fine. There are 89 pages here of mostly OK installs.

As a side note (as I commented on the previous page), Ive had mine installed for 2 years now and my right turn signal just went out recently. Nothing seems to fix it....as the bulb holder works fine in the left housing. USR isn't helping with a solution or an offer to purchase a single headlight.

There aren't too many people on here rocking them for 2 years so many people may not have experienced my same issue yet. It is a little unsettling to think of spending $500-$600 for lights that will only work for 2 years
Monstar, sorry to hear USR wouldn't work with you. That said, last week I got a right turn signal malfunction warning. I was able to correct it by installing the OEM bulb holder. It was a really tight fit and hard to turn. Hopefully that means I have good solid connections and everything is solved. It was a lot easier than replacing the whole assembly as I had to do to fix the driver's side. Hopefully a right side assembly will pop up on the classifieds for you.
Charlie

2013 328i MSport Estoril Blue, 6spd MT, Premium, Tech & Drivers Assist +, Bavsound Stage One/Ghost, Bimmertech Amp
Appreciate 0