View Single Post
      10-03-2017, 08:59 AM   #15
ciscopete822
Major
Rep
Drives: RS6 , 840i and others :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltyamigo View Post
All my family use iPhones, I don't think I know anyone with an Android well enough to get to use it for any length of time. I wont miss the Apple hardware but I'm very used to using iOS and I like that it get updated regularly and you get a few years with the latest OS before updates stop. One thing that put me off Android was that hardly any phones run "pure" Android and different manufacturers have different skins and take different lengths of time to make updates available. I haven't used Android for a few years, is it still like this or have things moved on?
they have moved on. Android -native phones like Google Pixel , Nexus family etc are getting updates the moment the new OS is out (or updated). Likes of Samsung or LG (big brands) are couple of months behind. Incremental updates to system are available much quicker. You can always root your phone for stock clean experience. Now that we have this out of the way

YOU HAVE 1000s of Launchers / Apps that allow customization!!! As you have an Apple product you have never seen anything like this before. It works like magic
Appreciate 1