Captain
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 ZCP

Arkym/AK Style F30 Carbon Fiber Front Lip

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Have a new, never installed AK/Arkym style carbon fiber lip for the F30. I had purchased this last year to replace my cracked Varis lip, but I never got around to installing it for fear of cracking another lip on these shitty LA roads. The AK is supposed to have more ground clearance, but I've decided to go in a different direction now.

The lip is brand new, with a couple of minor defects. I had originally wrapped it in gloss black vinyl prior to test fitting (taped to car only). When cutting the vinyl, I scored the top surface of the lip where it attaches to the bumper. In other words, it can NOT be seen when installed, but it is there and I wanted to call it out. See pics for more details.

Second minor defect is a small scuff on the edge of the left side of the lip from a box rubbing against it in storage. This can only be seen from 2 inches away. See the last picture. I also don't think this will be seen when installed.

Other than those 2 items, the lip is in 10/10 condition. Because of those 2 minor issues, I'll give it a 9.9/10.

I am only offering local pickup in SoCal right now. No plans to ship unless buyer wants to pay for a box and shipping.

Light scoring on top surface of lip:

Close up of scuff on left side of lip:

Appreciate 0