ro_f30
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Melbourne Red 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by e_arunsid View Post
Hi All,

I am new to this forum and new to BMW as well..i am proud owner of 2015 328i and has been using it for past couple of months

I m enjoying it thoroughly and looking for suggestions on few things which i missed when i purchased the car.

My car is a base variant without any packages ,On top of the regular stuff..i have heated seats and Moonroof. It was mistake on my part to miss the drivers assistance package which was available for just $950 and now i am looking to compensate for it.
  • RearViewCamera Retrofit - I have read about NAV-TV and BimmerTech, Which one is the most evasive way or doing a retrofit and which one is best ?
  • Changing to LED HeadLamps - I was given a quote of 950 for LED headlamps by my dealer , What is the best option to do this change ?
    Outside BMW , Are there any particular brands which is equally good or even better . Also is the base variant car's wired to be changed to OEM BMW F30 LED headlamps
  • Will making the above changes(mainly the RearView Camera) affect my factory warranty, Currently the vehicle is covered for 50K or 4 years which ever reaches first

Thank you in advance
You're dealer said 950 for the adaptive headlamps switch???? O_O

2014 Melbourne Red 328i f30,
Premium Package, Enhanced USB, Eagle Eyes, Black Kidney Grills, BimmerTech Amplifier, APEX EC-7 18' Continental DWS 245/40/18.
Appreciate 0