Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: f30 328i 6MT Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_slow View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5w20 View Post
Range for both front sides is from -0.8° to 0.2°, the halfway point would be -0.3° according to your printout. They're both within spec, but ideally you want both sides to be equal.
Thanks! I'm considering having the shop adjust the right side to match the left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekapisk View Post
do you have smooth roads? we have strong rutting this contributes to wear
Mostly smooth. SoCal doesnt get a lot of inclement weather to cause potholes, but we did get a exceptionally rainy season back in 2019. We've repaved a lot of those roads in 2020 due to the lack of vehicles on the them.
The key oddity about these alignment sheets is that on stock cars like yours it is only possible to adjust for toe. Caster and camber are static which is why I wondered about your pothole incident.

Like I said, nothing gravely extreme by any means, but that slight uneven wear will persist.
328i RWD | MW on CRed Slick Top | 6MT | BM3 | MPE | GPlus FMIC | CSF Radiator | Millway Street Camber Plates & Monoballs | KW V2 6k/18k Swift Springs | F80 LCA/TS | SPL Bump Steer Kit | APEX SM-10 | R-S4 | DS2500 | RBF600 | SS Lines |
Past: E36 328is & E38 740i
Appreciate 0