View Single Post
      04-14-2021, 06:29 AM   #1
AMG KLR
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2018 440i GC

Aliexpress "BMS" Slip Exhaust Tips (No Cutting)

Hi all,

Something interesting to note. I remember when I bought the BMS exhaust tips when we got out first F30, the tips were only 99$. Now I noticed the price went up to 175. My parents threw out our stock muffler with the tips on them once I picked up an MPE for the F30.

Well now I noticed that since the price changed for no reason, in combination with seeing things like spoilers, diffusers, paddle shifters, etc all coming from the same supplier and being marked up by American retailers (which again, no big deal that is just business), I figured I went on a hunt.

Well, after looking for quite some time I was finally able to find slip on exhaust tips that don't require cutting the centering stud.

I ordered them yesterday for a fraction of what other comparable exhaust tips are selling for. I do not have them in hand yet but seems like plenty of people have purchased them and left great reviews. My feeling is that these are the same manufacturers and have "leaked" out products from outside their contract with BMS.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001...1c074c4d6UcGJJ

Or google the following
Quote:
2 pieces Suitable for BMW F-Chassis Slip-On Exhaust Tip N55 & B58 EXHAUST TIPS (M135I, M140I, M235I, M240I, 335I & 440I)
Appreciate 1
J555568.50