Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 bmw 320i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiters View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaorange View Post
Hope it holds up for you longer than it did for me. Stage 2 sure is addictive. My advice is to run stage 1 - unless you don't mind having to install a new motor down the road.
Sad to hear that, what happened? My car is currently 92k km and running strong (stage 2 since 80k km).

New plugs, coils, oil every 8k km and shell v-power racing only gets into the tank. Timing chain and oil pump already have been revisited at 70k km.

Also my car has been fully logged under the maximum load and everything is more then fine. For example IAT are around 30 degrees Celcius (compared to 60 degrees Celcius with the stock FMIC ).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiters View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaorange View Post
Hope it holds up for you longer than it did for me. Stage 2 sure is addictive. My advice is to run stage 1 - unless you don't mind having to install a new motor down the road.
Sad to hear that, what happened? My car is currently 92k km and running strong (stage 2 since 80k km).

New plugs, coils, oil every 8k km and shell v-power racing only gets into the tank. Timing chain and oil pump already have been revisited at 70k km.

Also my car has been fully logged under the maximum load and everything is more then fine. For example IAT are around 30 degrees Celcius (compared to 60 degrees Celcius with the stock FMIC ).

You must be lucky - or part of PTF PR team - mine had 48k miles and started with a really rough idle then threw a drivetrain malfunction and did eternal damage that wasn't fixable.(joking of course about the PR)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Sounds pizzagatey.
Appreciate 0