View Single Post
      09-18-2018, 04:28 PM   #4
Tommm
Driven Crazy
United_States
Rep
Drives: his wife nuts 128i 6m

Rudy,
I did a little thinking (which is bad) and am in a conundrum. I ordered clearance winter tires a few weeks ago. Almost immediately after I ordered them the web site didn't have any available.

I was given the option of picking them up at the warehouse. I took the option since it is on my way to work, and four tires easily fit on the folded down back seat of a E82.

After a few weeks I was told Pirelli is supposed to ship the tires, and that they may not ship. But, there is a set in the MN warehouse (again, none show up on the web site) that i can have if i pay the $40 for the free shipping.

My conundrum - If they were clearance, wouldn't they be in your warehouse, not in Pirelli's warehouse? I believe picking them up at the warehouse was never an option, and since nobody could have bought the MN set after I placed my order, Tire Rack should not have offered pick up at the warehouse.

Who in customer service do I speak to? It's only $40, but it's also the principal.

Thanks
Tom

I posted this yesterday, and guess you missed it. I would like to post that customer service isnt dead.

https://www.1addicts.com/forums/show....php?t=1536160

Last edited by Tommm; 09-18-2018 at 04:33 PM..
Appreciate 0