View Single Post
      07-08-2018, 08:22 PM   #1
chuckles01
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i Sport, 6M

Coding to disable cornering lights (fog lights) but keep adaptive xenon functionality

I've been searching online for an answer to this with no avail. I have factory adaptive xenons, and when the headlights are on "auto," the headlights swivel with turns and the fog light on the side of the turn also turns on (cornering lights). I want to code out the fog light cornering lights, but still want to retain the adaptive headlight functionality. Does anyone know if this is possible via coding? There were a few threads discussing this but none of them seemed to have a definitive answer, or at least one that worked for me.

Using the coding cheat sheet, I disabled all 6 codes listed, but while that disabled the cornering lights as intended, it also disabled the adaptive headlight functionality. One of the threads mentioned to just disable the "C_CLC_ENA" and "C_BLC_ENA", but that also disables adaptive headlights too. I've tried a few other combinations but none of them worked as intended.

Does anyone have any insight on which code successfully disables the cornering fog lights but keeps the adaptive headlight functionality?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0