Quote:
Originally Posted by JAJJ8485 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.F30 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAJJ8485 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.F30 View Post
Just picked these up a month ago from 305forgedwheels. Super happy about quality and design for the price I paid for them
Follow me on IG: Bmw_captivate to see more photos.
Love these wheels. Just picked up a staggered set for my wife's Alpine White 335xi for Christmas. After their Black Friday discount they were a steal at $899, no shipping or tax!

Do you have any more hi-res pics you could post? And would you mind sharing your tire sizes? Also, any review on the quality now that you've had them for a while?
Hey, they had a really good sale, was trying to find something for my brothers F90 M5 from their site, but my brother didn't like the wheels for some reason *. I have 245/35/19 and 265/35/19. The ride quality is good, doesn't feel like I'm riding on aftermarket wheels. The only tiny problem I have is that I've noticed that these wheels curb rash real easily with the way they are designed. Have to get my passenger side wheels all repaired because I hit the curb while parking. Here are some pictures I took.
Check out my Instagram, I have a lot more pictures of the car on there. @bmw_captivate
Perfect, appreciate the heads up on the curb rash. I was thinking 265/235 was the way to so it's good to hear confirmation.

We have an Alpine White F30 that I'm excited to see these on in person this spring. Surprised this style isn't more widely-loved. Besides the 666m wheels this is one of my all time favorite designs!
Better for us, less people trying to be my twin lol. Check out f30_spectre he has a white F30 with same wheels but in black and bronze finish.
Just took a look at his car - beautiful! I actually ordered the Black/Bronze originally and was emailed a day later by 305 saying they were out of stock, so I opted for the Matte Graphite instead. Hoping they look as good as his once their in
I love the color I have. But if I was to powder coat them, which I'm thinking a lot about, I would do dark bronze.
I'm getting into bronze lately - especially on a white car. But the bronze finish on the 107's is really sharp and somewhat subtle. Not sure I'd have the cajones to take the leap to have them powder coated. That said, I vote for YOU doing it so we get to see the results .
Appreciate 0