TiredGeek
Old Fart
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335dx F31 Shadow EB

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayborutt View Post
Hi All,

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread but I'm going to be picking up an F31 330d xdrive Msport tourer pretty soon and will be needing some help so I've registered and need to post a reply

So, I'll be coming from an Audi A4 3.0 Tdi Quattro with B&O hifi upgrade and the all-important Bluetooth music streaming as standard.

The 330 is fitted with the pro nav system but as far as I'm aware, you can't stream from the phone. I think it's got standard speakers in it too .

There are a few bits of coding that I'd like to add... - digital speedo etc, but the music streaming is pretty important to me... is there anybody who might be able to help or that you'd recommend?

I'm based near Morley and happy to travel to you and provide beer tokens...

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers
There's a few of us in Leeds with Bimmercode and the OBD dongle thingy.
If you want to meet up sometime and have a play I'm sure one of us will help
Failing that, you could always just buy Bimmercode and the recommended OBD dongle for around £60 for the two. Depends on how often you plan on changing things....I've used mine maybe 3 times in 12 months, once you have things as you want them there's no real reason to go back in to code anymore.
Have a google and read up on Bimmercode, make a list of things you want to alter then decide if you want to spend the money or just borrow from someone

Oh, welcome to the fold BTW