View Single Post
      10-21-2019, 05:43 PM   #14
trialmountain
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F10 N55 - EWG

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejeremyman9 View Post
Sounds like you are in a similar situation to me, but i am running MHD Stage 1. I have been chasing boost-below-target issues for a couple of weeks. Long story short, i have already removed and reinstalled IC+CP a couple times to verify no leaks. I can get close to target in 4th+ gear now, but i am way below in 1-2. I also sometimes get weird dips in my boost in a 4th gear pull, which dont appear when i do 1-2-3-4.

Your WGDC also looks very high for being below target boost. I am seeing in the mid-high 90s at points. Are you EWG or PWG? WGDC that high and being below target boost could be a boost leak. In my case, my WGDC isnt crazy high (low 80s), but yet i am still not reaching target boost.

Another thing that looks odd to me is the Load act vs target. Maybe this is different for BM3, but i thought your load actual should be way closer to load target, especially when you are off boost by only a few PSI. In my MHD logs, the discrepancy between Load act vs target is much smaller and pretty much only occurs when i have boost below target (as expected).

Also, this is probably just a BM3 thing but your boost target curve is totally flat whereas mine is variable in MHD.

Some of my logs and discussion is here, but not apples to apples since i am MHD:

https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...8#post25366268

Thanks for the description, I have plenty of logs where I am hitting target boost if not +1psi higher. However my WGDC has always been in the 90's since I flashed any of the tunes.

I sent PTF a message about the WGDC and not hitting boos targets. I'll see what they say and also try pulling a few more logs to see if I am hitting target now or potentially have a boost leak. Sometimes I feel they don't review the logs super in depth or maybe all of these things are non-issues? I really am not sure.

I am EWG.