F30AM
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 330d M Sport sDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplosiv166 View Post
Hi,

I think the VSS option is getting deleted as i cannot find a car to drive and test it and it could if i hate it destroy the car for me for the next 3 years.

The sales man i spoke to had been on a BMW experience day and said that 50% of the racing drivers he spoke with said they hated it the other 50% said they loved it, he hated it but then he was around 50 yrs of age.

The sales man did say he would get the M Adaptive suspension as he likes having the option.

The only issue i have is that i will be driving the car in ECO PRO mode most of the time to save the pennies but would want (i think) the sport suspension on and only occasionally using the comfort but i guess this is not an option.

NOTE: the 18inch wheels are not for me, really don't like the way they look on the car. i have a E92 on 18" wheels and although they saved my money in terms of tyre cost i miss the 19" wheels i had on my previous E92. Loved the way it tram lined and handled.

Still not sure if i need the adaptive, as i am really happy with the comfort i have in my E92 any more bouncy and i would hate it.

Thanks
How dare you be agist. I'm much older than that and I don't consider myself old. I am very fit and can out run many a fit 25 year old. 50 is the new 30. Are you one of those young pissers who can't piss straight? Enough of my fury.

Now, about the car. I prefer the look of the 18" 400M wheels and also feel the car is a better performer with them. And, what is the point of getting a 330d if you mostly drive it in Eco Pro mode? It's like carrot feeding a donkey from its arse and expecting the poor animal to enjoy it.

Get the Adaptive Suspension as then you will really enjoy the Eco Pro mode. You seem to be really 'very old before your time'.