svache
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
Let me explain it for you.I'm like this: If there wasn't a 335i 6 cylinder at all at the moment but only the N20 328i, I wouldn't have bought that one and would have kept my current 535i. Even if it had 350BHP stock.
I understand that and that's perfectly fine. But in the end that is a personal choice, and that's a bit that bothers me because, while it is a personal choice, the 328i's constantly gets bashed for being a lesser car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
About your part of the quote. Let's put it around and 'make the 335i look less good than it really is?'

That's what was happening here more or less. If you don't see that you're just as biased as you accuse me of being(is that good English?)biased. But in a funny way until now.
I know that this is happening both ways, and basically that's not right either. But that's also why I said, in the end we both drive a Bimmer and that's all that should really matter. One cares more for the sound, the other more for handling. One may have more funds available than the other. All basically making the choice of the car a personal one, still in the end they're both BMW's and both awesome cars
Appreciate 0