View Single Post
      07-29-2015, 03:28 PM   #492
rolltidef32
National Championship #17 and Counting!
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW i3s and 2019 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchwarzeReiter
You guys have it good in the States. Here 2000cc are usually seen as enough. Big engines arent cheap here, and the same goes for gas.

So i went by the dealer today and i only need to sort out the final details of the financing and then i'll go through with it. I asked about picking up the car from Munich and the cheapest package where you are just shown the car and then you drive out costs 500 euros. Like wtf, you travel all the way there, you have to pay the costs of driving the car home and spare them the costs and you pay 500 euros? With 700 euros they show you the car in some big screen presentation and it stands on a rotating platform and with 1000 you also get some snacks.

What a freaking rip off. With 1000 euros i'd expect Margot Robbie to ride along with you on your way home.
Here in the U.S. All of that is free. My performance delivery was free. Included track time, lunch, a little class room, car intro.

I say free, but it's in the cost somewhere

Trust that a 428i is all we need here also, but you know how we Americans are....

Good luck with your order. Make sure you get M Sport. You'll also love the 19s.

What color combo are you looking into?

Packs: Technology, Driver Assistance, HK Audio, Park Distance Control
Appreciate 0