Mike.F31.MSport
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '15 328i (M) Wagon, '91 318is

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNathanD View Post
good reviews, the car looks good!

I love my 441m's but cant help but hate them when I have to wash the car! I bet the 400m's are a little easier?
Thanks! The 400m's are about the same. The spokes are about twice as deep, so it's harder to clean between them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracing View Post
Nice F31, making me wanna buy one!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciantosca View Post
I am admiring your wagon specs and picts. I just ordered a 2016 328ix wagon similar to yours. M sport, Estoril Blue, Track handling package with non-runflats!

I have my eye on the BMW crossbars since I already have the bike racks from my mini that should work. I also have an old Thule rack from the 90's that I will try to retrofit on there.

I am keeping my E90 M3 sedan for track and special occasions. Excited to use this as the family / out outdoor adventure car like you do.

Now all I need is to find some 400M wheels to mount snows on. Car should arrive in mid Dec - I am pumped.

Thanks for sharing all these photos - definitely reinforces my decision.
Sounds like a nicely optioned F31! I'm jealous that you have an E90 M3 for track days. I'm trying to decide if I want to pick up a cheap track car in the spring or a project (classic F100 or C10 pickup) that I'll restore.
Appreciate 0