F30_SixSpeed
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty088 View Post
Bend the knee

I win

Having said that. That’s very high for stage 1. He is stage 1 correct?. I called for 338 and I thiught I was being optimistic. Every tune in stage1 is gonna be 320-340. So he is on high end. His car made great power stock so I think he had a solid car. I think the mean will be lower.

The trouble is these cars are heavy. It’s gotta be dp and stage 2. I think stage 1 isn’t going to feel quick after a week of owning it.i am not sure 12s are a given with stage 1. Especially if you are manual and not xdrive
You talk a lot of nonsense. How many times have you personally dynoed your car... been to track? Just curious.

(Recommends catless down pipe... in the instant regret DP thread you literally state the opposite of what you just said here.) All you posts are "I think" "you should be" "I read".... instead of making so much unnecessary noise, why don't you come in with actually hard data (and not stipulations) behind your statements.

Im manual and not xdrive. I'm right by CT too. Lets run... I'll even give you the jump

335i M Sport 6MT || PS2 Turbo, FBO, XDI-35 HPFP, BM3, KW, MP BBK, OEM+
INSTAGRAM || BUILD THREAD

Last edited by F30_SixSpeed; 04-01-2018 at 11:44 AM..
Appreciate 2
ceedawg466.00