View Single Post
      01-22-2016, 06:34 PM   #21
Bryan_KiesMotorsports
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukasa36
Hi

I bought my first BMW (CPO F30 328i xdrive) about 6 months ago and have been enjoying every part of it. However, there is one annoying issue that I have noticed and wanted to see if anybody else has experienced it.

So from time to time and I can't seem to figure out if there is a pattern, but when I turn off the ignition and pull the handle to unlock it, the lock will not unlock. I am able to pull the handle and the lock knob comes up, but it goes back down like it's loaded by spring. It will actually not unlock.

This happens on both Left and Right hand side front doors. I can simply press the center unlock button and I can get out fine, but it's just been bothering me.

Has anybody else experienced this? Am I doing something wrong? I'll take it to the dealership soon for oil change but wanted to hear if anybody else has experienced this. Thank you!
I had this happen to me before. Twice, I had to put the window down and use the outer door handle to get out. Dealer said something was snagging the locking mechanism, so they replaced it.

My driver lock would pop up, not not all the way and it was delayed by like a half second behind all the other doors.

It's been fine since they fixed it a month ago..
Appreciate 0