View Single Post
      03-09-2022, 07:28 AM   #66
akar1971
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw 320i f30

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeRandomer123 View Post
LATEST EDIT: Good news is, my video has been fully reinstated on YouTube after I contested its removal so I hope this guide helps you!

EDIT: Try this for video: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/42805365/00004.MTS

Recordings of my UK 328i doing stuff always seems to have gone down well (been on the homepage a few times! ) so I thought it about time for some more!

So I've taken a video of the "hidden" service menu on the Black Panel Display and its various menus/functions once unlocked, which is done by entering the sum of the last 5 digits of your VIN.

"To bring up this menu, press and hold the trip reset button between 10-12 seconds, with engine or ignition on. Ignore the engine oil reset opportunity and keep the button held until the menu appears.
Press the trip reset button to navigate.
Hold the trip reset button to enter and exit menus."

If you want any other videos, do please give me a shout! My car's spec is in the link on my signature if you're after a specific feature, but it's got most stuff aside HUD.
I'm going to try and get some more of High Beam Assistant doing some very cool stuff tonight, but I don't have a mount (and/or a GoPro!) so I can never take the most stable or professional looking video - but I'll try my best!

My YouTube name is the same as here, SomeRandomer123.

Enjoy!

Thanks much for information
Appreciate 0