View Single Post
      02-11-2021, 08:06 PM   #8
J555
Captain
Rep
Drives: F31 LCI 340iX

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitro_boss View Post
came from the factory with the 19" staggered 442m wheels. not planning to lower it with the roads downtown Seattle lol.
Ah, clear. The 442m's are one of the heaviest wheels, the same is true for RFT tires. I bet you'll be very surprised how much better is the ride in every single aspect with lightweight Apex wheels and tires (PS4S are also one of the lightest high-performance tires).

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitro_boss View Post
looks like J555 recommends the wider set which i am leaning toward at the moment since it will look more aggressive lol. i'll probably order the TPMS & the center caps now. thanks both of you guys!
Your wheels are of very usual parameters and you can find here a ton of pictures with similar wheels fitted with 235/265, and more than a few with 245/275. The 245/275 looks great from the rear, but the higher sidewalls make the rims visually smaller from the profile. They are slightly more comfortable and protect the rims better, but also slightly less sharp in turn-in, braking, and with higher rolling resistance.
Appreciate 2