Originally Posted by JustChris View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TodmordenLad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNW1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustChris View Post
JustChris

As usual for me sorry. So back on the M340i I assume everyone is keeping track of TRLs deals as a value barometer. If not...you probably should.

Link below and some really useful background reading about which options will help you out more in terms of adding to the GFV. Literally nothing for individual paint for example but the nice leather retains 1/3 value etc. ETTO of course:-

https://www.babybmw.net/forum/viewto...694f90695ae4e2
Yes, keeping an eye on his website! It will take more than a sub-17% discount to tempt me but as the Touring is a brand new model I'm hoping the level of dealer and manufacturer support will increase in the coming months....
Should reach 20%+ within 12 months. One carwow dealer offered me 10% last week and they're always piss poor.
6 months easily I'd say. BMW pricing is just set unrealistic on purpose to discount.

Easily 20% after 6 months and 3rd Qtr on sale.

Resist and wait it out
Will do, sir!! Normally start to get tempted at around 23-24%
In the build up to the Oct 31 brexit date, one carwow dealer offered me a time limited deal of over 26% on a fully loaded 5 series. That's carwow, ffs.
Patience and determination win the day