Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by utnuc View Post
Turn signals on the HUD would be nice.
Haha I know, right? I did find the function and such but haven't gotten it to work yet, it's possibly there's another setting for it elsewhere in the code. Sadly enough I didn't have much time to do some coding lately either (we just bought a new home which consumes a lot of my time lately).

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90Fleet View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilk View Post
Do you see any way to enable enhanced Bluetooth or is it actually a separate module that needs to be installed?

Thanks!
Its a couple pieces of extra hardware
Yeah this is a bit the problem with many things. You can unlock a lot, but without the correct hardware you're pretty much unable to do anything. You can unlock DVD in Motion but without a DVD player it's pretty much useless lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by newBMWfan View Post
Just an info for everyone. I ordered from Lithuanian site (via regular airmail option) and the cable arrived after 4 days (to Serbia, Europe).

Cable looks factory like, not the home made type.
Didn't have time to download all files yet, so I will probably try it during this weekend.

Just wanted you to know this is not some scam site, they really send things
Even package it very nicely
Thanks for the confirmation. Any chance you could upload a picture so others can see it's indeed the real thing?

Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
Appreciate 0