View Single Post
      04-29-2014, 06:27 PM   #32
jonkarn
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '14 F31 M-Sport Stage 1 GS

Hey if you get that kind of service then I would tend to agree that is worth something. I guess here in the northeast that type of service doesn't exist. Here we are used to being squeezed and taken advantage of, slick talking and sales tactics.

To have the financial guy trying to sell me the wheel protection plan and giving me some bogus scare story about being in the car with his family and hitting a pothole and blowing out 2 tires on the BQE and not being covered by the protection plan and I shouldn't make that same mistake, boo hoo. Then to hear someone else here in the forums get the exact same story from his dealership financial guy, kinda makes you a bit jaded to the whole car salesmanship situation

I haven't had much experience with salespeople going out of their way like that, nor caring too much beyond signing the deal and getting as much money as possible. Different experiences I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mloyalty View Post
A few hundred dollars is nothing compare to a loyalty you get for a SA that will come to your house to fix the Universal garage door opener to work in your car.

This is my sales person, Brian. He is the best person I have seen in the car business, ever. His time and service can't be had for $200. If you just want someone to give you the key and say so long but you saved maybe $500, look for someone else.

http://reach150.com/bmw-of-mountain-...an-bakhshandeh
Appreciate 0