03-19-2020, 07:05 PM   #50
swissarmyknife
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 328xd Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enabled View Post
That is awesome, especially for a wagon!
I was astonished too. I love diesels!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricD735i View Post
I’ve had my Kerma tune for a couple of months now, here’s my quick review. Mine’s a ‘16 so I had to send the ECU in - sent on Monday and had it back Wed afternoon. I really like the tune, swiss’s numbers confirm my butt dyno. The car feels much torquier but what gets me is the smoothness. It’s so much smoother than the factory tune, just torque everywhere. If you’re looking for a “vtec just kicked in yo” feeling this ain’t it, but it will quickly get you into triple digits if you’re not paying attention. If anything mileage is up a few tenths on the dash readout. My wife has an X3d and it feels very laggy and down on power compared to my car. Definitely recommend if you have an N47 car.
What mode do you usually run in when you see the slight MPG increase. Just curious. Most of my driving is commuting here in the SF bay area and traffic usually is difficult in a spirited manner so I use predominantly the ECO mode.
2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel, tuned, 24MPG
Appreciate 0