View Single Post
      12-04-2018, 11:58 AM   #1
Alpine-F80
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3

20's or 19's on Dinan Springs?

I'm a little bit of a newbie when it comes to wheel/tire fitment, but I have a 335i RWD on Dinan Springs that I'd like to give an OEM Plus look and my next stop is wheels.

I'd like to go 9.5" rear, 8.5" front (whatever offsets make it flush, or close) and have minimal wheel gap without rubbing. I know it's never going to look slammed on Dinan Springs, that's not what I want, but I'd like it to look as aggressive as possible while staying clean/oem plus-like. I'd say currently there's a little more front wheel gap than I'd like from some angles...hoping the springs settle a tiny bit more and that a wider/better offset wheel will also help visually close that gap.

So far just Dinan springs (on for ~1.5 weeks) on OEM 19's, M Sport front bumper:

SO...do I need to go up to a 20" wheel to close up a little bit of the wheel gap on the Dinans and look a little more aggressive? Or should I just get a wider/more aggressive 19" aftermarket wheel (...reuse my 255/35 225/40 Continentals) and call it a day?

I'm Torn! For the record some of my favorite looking cars are on H&R Sports, so by no means am I trying to look slammed. In most cases I prefer 19" wheels over 20", there are exceptions, and I know this is mostly personal preference, but hoping to hear opinions and thoughts from those of you more experienced than I.

Last edited by Alpine-F80; 12-04-2018 at 12:06 PM..
Appreciate 0