View Single Post
      08-31-2018, 05:55 PM   #11
chuckles01
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i Sport, 6M

I used the bimmercode app as well, but had to go into advanced mode for it. It's strange that it works fine for me - that is the only line of code that I changed. If I touched any other code in that list, it disabled the adaptive headlights. F030 and F020 were also linked on mine. I have a 2014 f30 n20, if that makes a difference?

Btw, I noticed that in that original cheatsheet I followed, there is a typo for where function "KL_ENABLE_RE" lives. The spreadsheet lists it as belonging in FEM_BODY section 3073, but it's actually in 3066. Not sure if that matters or not.

And just in case, to mention the obvious, the headlight swiveling only occurs when the light switch is on Auto and only when the car is moving.

If all else fails, with bimmercode you can restore from a backup to code everything back to prior you changed it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by donavo View Post
ive tried this every way and it still disabled the headlight swivel for me...under clc_ena, do you have f030 and f020? im using the bimmercode app to do this And the fo30 and 20 are linked so u either enable or disable both. the problem is i enabled it now and my headlights are still not swiveling...this is driving me insane already....have you made any new discoveries regarding this since you posted this?

Last edited by chuckles01; 08-31-2018 at 06:03 PM..
Appreciate 0