Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacklinUSOB View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by romemedrano View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacklinUSOB View Post
I have been running mine tuned on stage 1 for many track days without issues even on the real hot days.

Should be fine as long as you have an upgraded FMIC to keep your IATs low. If you're worried about oil temp put the heat on, most tracks require windows open so I do that for some extra cooling performance.
Yup Im just paranoid I went thru 2 full years of track time on my Focus RS and it only last 3 laps max on hot hot days even with tons of upgrades everywhere.... lol
I'll be honest, a friend's RS blew up on track and it was stock. I love the car but I can definitely see how that might be a problem.
Was that at Streets? I was chasing a grey RS that blew coolant last month.
Sounds like another unlucky owner. His lost oil pressure and popped mid-session at Pocono very early last season. He has a reputation for driving a little harder than he should. His Cayman met a similar fate and then his parking garage happened to flood a week later. Rough year.
328i RWD | MW on CRed Slick Top | 6MT | BM3 | MPE | GPlus FMIC | CSF Radiator | Millway Street Camber Plates & Monoballs | KW V2 6k/18k Swift Springs | F80 LCA/TS | SPL Bump Steer Kit | APEX SM-10 | R-S4 | DS2500 | RBF600 | SS Lines |
Past: E36 328is & E38 740i
Appreciate 0