View Single Post
      09-04-2012, 08:57 PM   #21
chip douglas
Rep
Drives: F30 335i M Sport w/Sport AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzaborn View Post
Since I have a trade in, I am planning on doing the exact same thing with the max MSD's to get the MF down as low as possible.

Does the BMWFS base money factor offered change monthly or just whenever they decide to update it? Is it a set rate or is it negotiable depending on your credit rating? Do they post it on the BMW website by chance or do you just have to go to the dealer to find out what is offered?

Also, on a BMWFS lease, is the total tax for the term due at delivery/signing or is it added to the monthly payment?
There is a base money factor that is set by BMW Financial Services and it changes periodically (not sure how often). The base MF depends on your credit score, but it's pretty easy to qualify (credit score of 700 or so). My advice is to get pre-approved online through the bmw credit app then negotiate selling price, etc via email. Things will go more smooth if you are pre-approved for base money factor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fimotorsports View Post
What dealer did you get your 335 from? I'm looking to order an M Sport. Did you consider the BMW select for financing, just curious what the balloon payment would be VS the buyout on the lease.
I ordered from BMW San Francisco. I didn't consider financing, only lease. So I'm not sure what that figure would have been.

Last edited by chip douglas; 09-04-2012 at 09:18 PM..
Appreciate 0