07-17-2014, 01:42 PM   #10
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbb85 View Post
what's your take on bulking, do u prefer dirty bulking or track macros for a "clean bulk"?
A clean bulk - or the cleanest bulk possible - will always, always be the best option (..albeit the hardest to achieve) if you want the leaning out process to be the least miserable and you want to look the best while you bulk. I hate dedicated/fasted cardio, so the less that I have to do, the better. The hardest part about the cleaner bulks are that clean foods are very low in calories, so you have to eat significantly more to achieve whatever your specified number is. Conversely, dirty eating racks up the calories mighty quick. With that said, you WILL feel/be stronger with the high number of calories (..ex...I've put up some of my strongest numbers after eating 5 or 6 In & Out Double-Doubles).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
I'm totally game for this. I do my workouts at work, so I don't have anyone to go with, nor do I have any intellectual insight. Just myself, doing workouts and what I think is right.

I think this thread can be very helpful, and I'm glad Sedan is willing to help us out. I'll get a picture next week. To be honest, I've never taken time lapse photos, so I really don't even know where I stand from before I started.
Anytime! I love fitness as much as I love cars, bikes and Capoeira/Brazilian culture.

Photos are the easiest way to track changes. We become so accustomed to looking at ourselves every day that we don't notice the subtleties of bodily change. Pics taken weeks apart will make the changes apparent.
Appreciate 0