Rep
Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [10.00]
2015 BMW M4  [8.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22 View Post
Just providing my experience with CCA.

I’ve been on this forums since 2005 and finally signed up with BMWCCA in 2014. In all that time, I never needed to reach out for anything. Well, recently I reached out to the ombudsman service inquire help on an issue with the dealer and BMWNA.

I got an email from one of the volunteers who was on vacation so he forwarded the case to the other 2 volunteers. After the first day or so, I didn’t hear from them for a week. When I followed up, all I got was “did you try opening a PUNA case?” I said yes and explained it to them and got “well, other than that, there’s really nothing else we can do.” Needless to say I was pretty disappointed.

According to BMWCCA’s wording (and I’M paraphrasing), “when all attempts have failed, the ombudsman services will be there to help.” Well, they definitely wasn’t much help. I’m not trying to bash anyone. I’m simply stating my experience for those that are thinking about signing up. The rebate is nice and I’ve enjoyed meeting people at CCA’s Cars and Coffee. As an enthusiast though, I was pretty disappointed in the “help” that I received.
Contact Frank Patek, the Executive Director for CCA at fpatek@bmwcca.org and let him know your issue.
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
Appreciate 0