United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [10.00]
2015 BMW M4  [8.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22 View Post
I'm not saying that people shouldn't join. There are other benefits as you've mentioned. How much value one places on each benefit is subjective. For me, I've never used the rebate because my last car was ED and it wasn't on the list when I bought it. Roundel magazine is kind of cool but I usually just skim through them. So really I couldn't care less about those benefits.

I joined mainly for the support that I thought I would receive (an insurance policy if you will). It just sucked when I reached out for the first time and felt like they didn't do anything. As others have chimed in, apparently I'm not the only person who has had a bad experience with CCA. I'm starting to see a trend here: first BMW AG stops caring about the core group of enthusiasts in pursue of global sales and now it seems like BMWCCA is following the same path.
I really disagree with your assessment of both BMW and BMW CCA, but we all have a right to our own opinions. Again, it is too bad that you had your experience. Fortunately, many have found the BMW and BMW CCA experience much more rewarding.

Have a great Thanksgiving!!
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
Appreciate 0