View Single Post
      10-15-2013, 05:33 PM   #52
Kyokio
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2021 RS5 & SQ7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
I will say that it's nice to see a change in the perception of "what's acceptable" when it comes to color combos (..not like the owner of the car should really care what a 3rd party thinks). In the E46 days, something like this would have been shunned (..kinda like my Ronald McDonald Phoenix Yellow/Imola Red M3 was by some members), and Superman combos weren't well received in the E46/E9X days either. It's nice to see a build like this not get littered with statements about damaged resale values, etc. etc........I guess people CAN live a little.
I def was a little bit hesitant about the color combo when i placed the order and considered going the safer route (black int). But then i thought, f it. my previous bmw (e46 m3) was topaz w/ black int so i might as well change it up. Absolutely no regrets.. i love it!

btw phoenix w/ red looked great imo. The oddest for me was phoenix w/ laguna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
I think Canadian models come with the misplaced ///M on the fender. It looks like such an afterthought. I'm glad the North American model doesn't have them.
yup thats correct, only canadian models have the ///m badge over the boomerang.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midwest X6 View Post
Very nice op - enjoy it in good health!!

Whatever my next car is, the damn thing is going to have to have a red interior...I did not get imola in my E46 M3, did not get Fox Red in my E92 M3 - my next damn car is going to have some kinda red inside!

ps - what wheel size are you running? 18" or 19" ?
thanks! they're 18s.. they'll be my winter setup.
Appreciate 0