View Single Post
      09-16-2019, 11:30 AM   #19
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerbruce View Post
Your perspective states "used to buy m/racing magazines"....I subscribe to the UK publication F1 Racing magazine and find the articles massively in-depth, deep dive technical articles on multiple subjects, very detailed 5-7 part series (incredible access to McLaren, Ferrari, F1 aerodynamics, carbon brakes, etc) on topics and information that would never be published without the magazine's unprecented access to people and places.

VET's choice to relocate the parc ferme' position signage was sophomoric at best. If you're looking for sensationalized press, F1 Racing did not capitalize on VET's stunt.

You are correct; it was Singapore 2017 where both Ferrari's took out a large portion of the field at Turn 1.

While I totally enjoy posting my opinions on Zpost and in this specific thread, information posted here is mostly opinions. The previously mentioned deep dives by F1 Racing magazine into this beloved motorsport is unprecedented and exciting.

I suggest picking up a copy of the magazine or accessing it on-line as part of your enjoyment of this incredible portion of motorsport.

Regards
Nope I disagree,wasn't neither of the Ferrari's fault in Singapore '17 as Sky sport was screaming out their verdict in an instant.
Appreciate 0