AlexGT
Captain
Guatemala
Rep
Drives: G05 X5 MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@x-ph.com View Post
Hi,
Im sorry to hear that you are not happy. Im not trying to be rude, but direct and honest.
The world has been put on hold for 2 months, all manufacturers are experiencing delays. I would expect customers to be more understanding and patient.

But in your case, its was the complete opposite. You made sure to mention in every message that your are not happy your order did not ship in 48 hours. I respectfully offered you a full refund if you cannot wait a few more days.

You also were complaining of the customer service when i was responding to you on Sunday at 9pm.

Im sorry to hear you are not happy with your experience and wish you the best of luck.
I'm sorry, but Sunday 9:00PM is almost a week later than I submitted my order and it was two days after I sent the follow up about shipping status. Customer service is accepting the inconveniences caused, putting yourself in the customer shoes for not complying to what was offered and not having an indifferent attitude. Sorry but you failed on those 3 aspects.

The only thing I appreciate is the prompt refund.

Case closed, best of luck to you too.
Appreciate 0