RedLeather
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 M-Sport 6MT 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAKKI View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeather View Post
You'll be fine stock depending on mileage and wear. Mine did not slip until I went from the Stage 2+ 93 octane map to the 95 octane map. There's a difference. I removed the CDV to run the 95 octane map occasionally. It's been great since September of 2019.
So RedLeather you're still on the stock f30 clutch correct? And just doing a CDV delete was sufficient to run Stage 2+ 95? That's impressive.

I guess I'm just confused as I see some getting slippage with far more modest upgrades, but I guess it depends case-case on clutch health, driving habits etc. How many miles are on your car?
Yes, still on the stock clutch. The car has 62k miles and I've probably been roughly 10k miles without the CDV now. It's also been FBO and tuned for the past 2 years or roughly 17k miles.

My guess in the variability is also different driving habits. Different people driving manuals differently from the other.
Current: 2015 Alpine White over Coral Red M-Sport 6MT 335i (EWG) - VRSF 5" High Density FMIC / VRSF Charge Pipe / VRSF Catless Downpipe / Borla ATAK / Pipercross Filter / MHD OTS Stage 2 95 Octane / BMS Spacers - 15mm front; 18mm rear - OE 442M wheels/ Rolls Royce Door Chimes / Bang & Olufsen DSP settings for H/K
Appreciate 0