View Single Post
      04-16-2021, 11:43 AM   #3
lpon_e82
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90Nate View Post
looks so good! Did you do OEM LCI headlights too? need more information about your build!
Thanks man! Yea I don't even know where to start... lol
The car is a 2013 m sport 335i. It came with tech package so 360 camera heads up display self parking adaptive headlights... the works

I wanted to go full LED so I purchased euro spec led oem headlamps and bought the wiring kit online. Did the install myself it was a pain but manageable. Then the same guy I bought the wiring kit from remotely coded my car. Never had an issue. The taillights are full led GTS style lights plug and play. Simple instal and I highly recommend it changed the look of that rear end completely.

I upgraded to the m performance big brake package as well. Did the work myself relatively simple instal.

Also did the m performance exhaust sounds great!

M performance style carbon front lip with m3 style carbon mirror caps

Along with m performance Side skirt lip and rear diffuser

Car is full bolt with exception of pure stage 2 which is coming up next. Along with the m performance rear diff. Tuned with bootmod3

Interior is wrapped in Alcántara with dry carbon and I added the bimmertech wireless CarPlay MMI which is definitely worth getting. Along with the wireless charger the sell. Use them all the time.

I'm sure I'm missing stuff but it's been a work in progress lol. What are you driving?
Appreciate 0