View Single Post
      03-01-2017, 04:42 PM   #65
JaredG_F30
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i, M-Sport, Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by krakiM View Post
Car looks bad ass. Was wondering what you thought of the Xpert Tuning lip, does it have the same fitment issues as some of the guys have had with the Selma splitter? (gap between splitter and lower lip of bumper). Also, how is the quality? Is it fairly thick and sturdy or a wobbly noodle?

Thanks
Thanks man! I'd say fitment is 90% perfect. The symmetry is slightly off from one corner of the lip to the other but barely noticeable. I'll snap some pics of what I'm talking about and post them up. The piece itself is very sturdy and I was impressed with the quality for under $150. Honestly, knowing what I know now, I'm glad I didn't spend mega bucks on an OEM lip. I scrape EVERYWHERE!!! There are so my steep banked driveways, parking lot entrances, and transitions here in LA. Fortunately, all scraping has been to the underside but I'm probably going to have to replace it every couple years or so.

2014 F30 335i, M-Sport, 6MT, V804s, custom exhaust, CTS Turbo Intake & IC, FTP CP, VRSF DP, TMS Strut Brace, BM3 Stg 2, AEM WMI, H&R Sport Springs (381 whp, 429 wtq on Cali 91oct before WMI).
SPI Films Blog/DIY Vids
Appreciate 0