View Single Post
      10-24-2019, 01:30 PM   #1
PrincessEru
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW 328i

Southern California Mod Friendly Dealer

Hey everyone, new to the BMW community. Previously owned a Volvo S60 T6 but now own a 2016 BMW 328i Sportline as of this March.

I have a few questions listed below, I've dug through a majority of the forum posts but I really just want to make sure that I have the right idea on things before I start digging into it...

1. Looking to get a VRSF Catless Downpipe for the N26, a TBD Intercooler (VRSF or Burger...but my friend has a Gplus lying around that I got for free), and then a bm3 mod. I'm likely going to get this from Extreme Powerhouse after seeing how active they are on here. Is the Downpipe upgrade and the intercooler upgrade enough to handle a 91 tune for bm3?

2. My car is still under extended warraty for CPO. I still have at least another 1.5 years left so I don't want to mess with that. I heard Charlie@McKenna is mod-friendly but also CrevierBMW (which is where I purchased it) is as well? I would prefer to stay at Crevier, but would not mind going to Norwalk or Torrance in order to NOT void my warranty.

Thanks for the help!