Garage List
2016 340i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logicoeur View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Newt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logicoeur View Post
You guys are tuned. Why would get a CEL?
??? Lots of reasons. This is a catted DP. Some folks expect to use the downpipe without suppressing the catalyst ready monitor (local states/counties/countries have different emissions laws).
You misunderstood. I am asking since they are tuned, why are they expecting a CEL. The tunes prevent the CEL from occurring, but not setting the readiness as that is the part that is explicitly illegal. Both posters aha they are stage 2.
with BM3 you can leave the o2 sensor settings stock or deactivate them. I left it stock for a while to see if it would pop up which it didn't. mostly just curious to see how effective the cat was since there is no "CEL free" guarantee.
Appreciate 2
G.Newt810.00