View Single Post
      09-22-2020, 08:44 AM   #1
blueislander
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F32 440i

Now on Auto Trader @ £26,250 price drop

December 2018 Sapphire Black BMW 440I Coupe with the B58 3.0 straight six petrol producing 326bhp from the rear wheels. Car is configured with the ZF8 gearbox with paddles. Mileage is 14600.

The car has the optional upgrade digital display for the dash. Fully loaded car with the optional M Sports + pack which includes 19" orbit grey 704m diamond cut alloys, upgraded Harman Karman stereo system, and the upgraded storage pack including boot storage nets. Car also has the advanced parking pack including self park and rear parking camera.

The interior seats are Cognac with brown dakota leather, and the seats are untouched aside from the driver side. Interior is finished in aluminium with piano black trim. Seats are fully electric, heated and have memory function as well.

The car also has OEM M Performance black grilles, black exhausts, black rear diffuser and side skirts (not yet fitted). The original stock items will be included in the sale. The car also has a carbon fibre rear spoiler and black front splitter.

Car had its first full service just last month and has a brand new set of Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyres on. The warranty is completely transferable on this one owner car. I have all sales documents and info from the original purchase I made at the dealership.

If anyone is interested please shout as it'll go for less than on the forecourt. I'm undecided on price right now so I'd actually welcome (sane) suggestions
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
vadimo310.00