View Single Post
      04-01-2018, 08:45 AM   #79
matty088
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by raichean View Post
Ah ok.. really appreciate that. I am literally in a holding pattern waiting for the new AA high flow catted DP, as soon as they can ship it. I will be back for another dyno pass once that is installed.

Once that is done, I am probably at the ceiling of what I can do reasonably, unless I change out the turbo.

Also understood about exhaust, FMIC etc not being performance mods per se, but supporting mods. Just listing out everything even vaguely engine or performance related so folks can see the whole picture.
Totally agree a fmic is a supporting mod. When u get the downpipe. You should def get a new map. So you can experience the benefit of the downpipe fmic and tune all working together. In this case you should be 360-390 depending how good the tune is. I will say this though. I am not optimistic on the aa high flow cat. If it’s the same cat as the fabspeed one it should be pretty decent. But even with that I think you will be on the low end of the above window (versus catless which could be on the higher end).

But yes. Definitely get an updated map before u hit dyno again
Appreciate 0