View Single Post
      11-23-2011, 01:49 PM   #97
justinnum1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2018 330i Msport 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmrm396 View Post
well firstly i am waiting for the m-sport line which comes with passive m-sport suspension (firmed and 10mm lower than regular sport).

... but for you to know - there is a distinguished difference between the sport line standard suspension and the ADAPTIVE m-sport suspension. the adaptive suspension (which is an option on the sport line) is apparently a bit softer due to the needed flexibility of the springs and dampers to accommodate all modes. Personally, I like a more firm ride, basically as close to an M3 as i can get ... so in consulting with some others here it appears if you want a more firm ride with more feedback from the street to ur ass, do not go with the adaptive susp option.
Thanks, yea, i like a tight sporty ride all the time, so it sounds like the regular sport suspension is the way to go for me...now just need to decide about this variable ratio steering option. Not knowing how the new F30 standard steering will be, i have no clue to go for the relatively cheap option or not...all the red test cars had this option and there was mostly positive feedback about the steering.