Jarek@JRAuto
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Canada
Rep

Drives: G20 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 222 View Post
Thts for us f-series ppl ?
I m confused, this will be freaking awesome if so !
Unfortunately, this is only available for gen 2 vehicles at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxfusion View Post
Hi to all!
First of all, I would like to thank the developers for the cool idea, implementation and software product!
I wanna ask, when oil temp bug on B48 will be fixed?
Also sometimes disturbing is the periodic vibration of the engine when the coldstart and decat option is on.
I use custom code v.5.1. And Mgflasher v. 244 build 349.
Yes, indeed there were a few bugs in v244 of the app that have been fixed since. I believe you're issue was resolved by our support team, but for all others experiencing this, please make sure to update the app and install the latest version of custom code and OTS maps. We plan to add push notifications for users to be aware of available patches and updates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x5mad View Post
I'm on stage 1 v2.11

I've changed it to stage 1+ but find that after 3+ drives the map will go back to default stage 1.

Is this supposed to happen? I want to keep it on the map I choose.

Also, what is the difference between stage 1 and 1+. I can't find any description in the manual.
It shouldn't do that, switchable map slots are saved after key cycle. Please contact our support staff: info@mgflasher.com

Stage 1+ has a bit more performance by increasing boost levels compared to stage 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgadv View Post
Jarek, can you address what you are/will be doing for those of us with MG Flasher installed that will likely get the latest firmware update from dealer that supposedly will bench lock the ECU? I assume this will impact the F30 340 as well as the M340?
Your MG Flasher licenses are saved on our servers. In case of dealer updates, simply reactivate the ECU in app. If the app shows you OBD security is in place, you will be advised to find a local Authorized Dealer or Tuner to unlock the ECU on the bench. Please check https://www.mgflasher.com/dealer-locator/. For ECUs that require bench unlock, the app will allow for 3rd party unlock methods to be supported.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawidd3 View Post
What power can you get on Stage 2 RON95 and RON98 as well as Stage 2.5 (HPFP B58TU) RON95 and RON98?
Stage 2 power levels are up to 470 hp and 635 Nm (463 lb-ft) at the crank. Stage 2.5 is rated up to 500 bhp and 700 Nm (516 lb-ft).
Appreciate 0