Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 328d f30

I got mine from mission tuning

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbreding View Post
Well you already know I am.

I am willing to bet there are less than 10 328d that have been fully deleted in the USA. Likely less than 5.

So with that being said your not going to likely get much input here.

2016 328d
Jr3.0
Buzzken catted dp
Scr delete replaced by new exhaust from dp back.

If you do decide the delete route I highly suggest the cat to minimize the diesel smell as you will likely be unhappy without it. Performance wise it's no 335d. However I want to get mine next to a stock 535d to see how they compare performance wise. Exhaust is just right for me and has a slight rumble to it at idle. Nice throaty roar (or mini roar since it is a 4 banger).

One thing I have noticed so far is the TCU is going to need a future tune similar to what is available from xHP to better align the shift points and aggression. Even in sport mode I find it lacking. Thus isnt a problem with the dde tune but rather a next evolution for the performance of the overall vehicle.

I'm happy.
I got mine for about a year now and I love it! I also had the down pipe installed and deleted my resonator. Str8 pipe back but I have the muffler on. It’s awesome. I change my oil tho every 5k. And send samples to black stone. If u have any questions let me know
Appreciate 0