11-18-2013, 02:20 PM   #84
SaliceSalentino
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: 435i xDrive M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeJ87 View Post
Finally got my car! My MPPK was installed. Exhaust, Intake, M Performance Engine cover and programming done.

This car is amazing! I got to drive it Friday but we were hammered with snow all weekend so I didn't drive much and had to take it really easy. I don't have my winter tire package yet so I am running the performance tires (yikes).

I drove the demo without the MPPK and it was awesome but you can tell the kit is there. It definitely pulls harder and the sound is amazing. Starting the car in my parkade puts a grin on my face every time!

Good luck to everyone who has picked up and we should start a thread for Canadians who have picked up their F32's and post some photos!
Congratulation Mike!

I picked mine up on November 9th and I am just loving it. However when I went to get it from the dealership, I noticed a minor scratch on the driver's door (thank God I saw it before I drove off the lot!). So I had to drop it off with BMW Langley for 2 days to have them fix it. The 320i the loaned me just isn't the same! I thought I would wait until the scratch is repaired before taking any pics. After today, we are expecting sunshine for the next 2 weeks, so I will take some them.

Too bad about the snow in Calgary. I have decided to forego the winter tires and just not drive it on the 1 or 2 days that roads get icy.
Appreciate 0