View Single Post
      08-22-2017, 10:27 PM   #1
Gran_Turismo
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 328i GT M Sport

Second thoughts about BMW..

Ok so I've been searching for 3-4 months looking for the perfect gt but almost everyone I talk to has told me not to get a Bmw especially used. Even friends that currently drives bmw and has worked for leasing companies advised me not to. I really don't want to listen to them but it seems like it's against my better judgement not to.

Is bmw really that unreliable and that much of a money pit?? The 328gt seems like the perfect car for me and my family and it seems like that's really the only vehicle with this styling that's spacious and practical enough. I'm really bummed right now and don't know what to do. I was planning on keeping A gt for at least 5+ years.

For the last 7 years I've owned a 2005 Acura TL, and for the most part it's been pretty reliable and relatively inexpensive to maintain. As I've searched for the gt in the last few months, I haven't really read or heard of any major problems with the gt. But I have read about lots of issues with the regular 328 sedans. Any insight guys??
Appreciate 0