View Single Post
      01-31-2017, 01:43 PM   #13
jpm5150
Private
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5 M50

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrandorin View Post
It will be a minimum of 5k. The 1950 options are for "individual" options that are in either the US or German configurator, so "simple / pre approved" ones, for the specific model.

Be prepared for it to be 5k non negotiable for that color, and also be prepared for BMW to tell you "No we will not do fire orange on a regular 3 series, have you considered an M3 for your custom order?"

Thats my bet on what will happen anyway, after a 4-6 weeks of you waiting to find out. Let us know how it goes
Yeah, I'm already just 2 weeks waiting and losing patience. Not sure why they can't get a yes/no and how much within a couple business days. My lease is up in 90 days, so, I'm wanting to get the process going already. I'm also on the cusp of the 2018 models starting production in Feb, so, that seems like it will add some delay. I'm keeping play B in my back pocket which would be Tanzanite Blue Metallic. That's also a great color, just was really hoping for the fire orange which in my opinion looks best with black/carbon highlights.
Appreciate 0