02-01-2017, 09:25 AM   #19
jjrandorin
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 435 & 2016 X5D

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpm5150 View Post
Thanks for that...good info! Yeah, my C is Alpine White - and do some of the mods I want like carbon interior at port with M Performance options or aftermarket. I'm in a alpine white 435xi now, so, the whole point of this was to get something different and unique. I really like estoril blue, but, I see one every 5 seconds around where I live.
BTW, one of the new colors for the 4 series in 2018 is an orange color. Its not fire orange but there are 2 new colors being introduced for regular order.

I think they are called "snapper rocks blue and sunset orange". You might want to look at sunset orange. I know you mentioned that your leaser is expiring in 90 days, but BMW will let you extend the lease by up to 6 months if you have another BMW on order. That time extension seems like it would take you to where you need to be to get a 2018 in sunset orange (which would not require individual approval etc).

Like I said its a different color, but it IS called "orange" so might suit what you are looking for (and wont be 5k upcharge), or get a likely "no".
Appreciate 0